Our Partners & Funders
The value of partnerships is central to everything we do. Our partners are diverse, including hospitals and clinics, Medi-Cal managed care organizations, non-profit health organizations, environmental health and environmental justice organizations, public health departments, community-based organizations, schools, and individuals.
We could not achieve our goals without the critical, direct services provided by our partners. We could not successfully advance policy and systems change without our network members and advocacy partners. We could not advance our work as effectively without our Advisory Committee members and our funders.
RAMP has shown up as a truly authentic partner bringing not only impressive content expertise, a strong work ethic, and a shared commitment to our mutually aligned missions, but also compassion, empathy, and dedication. We appreciate this lasting and meaningful relationship and will continue to view them as a go-to partner in the years to come.
Our Advisory Committee Members
- Linda Ayala, Alameda Alliance for Health
- Adriana Alvarado, Alameda County Department of Public Health
- Elise Wallis, American Lung Association
- Melissa Jones, Bay Area Regional Health Inequities Initiative
- Margo Sidener, Breathe California
- Cary Sanders, California Pan Ethnic Health Network
- Mike Odeh, Children Now
- Michael Kent, Contra Costa Health Services
- Jeremy Cantor, John Snow, Inc.
- Lucinda Bazile, LifeLong Medical Care
- Barbara Spark, Retired, formerly with the US EPA
- Sraddha Mehta, San Francisco Department of the Environment
- Alheli Banos, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Kimberlee Honda, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital
RAMP extends appreciation to the following current or recent funders that have supported our work to reduce the burden of asthma with a focus on equity:
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Blue Shield of California Foundation
- California Department of Pesticide Regulations
- California Department of Public Health
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Rose Foundation For Communities and the Environment
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- The California Endowment
- The Center at Sierra Health Foundation
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- University of California, Berkeley
RAMP regularly works in partnership with other organizations on grants, serving as the subcontractor or providing subcontracts to our partners. We are grateful for these partnerships and the impact they have on our shared goals.